We have been very sad these last five days. Our dog, Rocco, got away from home on Tuesday afternoon and we have not seen him since. Then Matt and I got sick. It looks like Matt had typhus and I was just sick. Thank goodness Isabella was okay. This made our search for Rocco more difficult. We have put up posters and signs, but we have had crazy storms and most of them got torn down by wind. Isabella and I have been taking walks to put them up again.
We are all sad and are loosing hope of seeing him come to our door again, but we know that God knows where he is. If He knows when a sparrow falls from a tree, He knows where our dog is too. We are just praying that someone nice has him and is taking care of him. Here he is: (we think he is the handsomist (don't think that is a real word) dog ever)
1 comment:
Whoa...typhus?? Matt, you been getting some dirty with lice, eh?
Post a Comment