Isabella and I got home last week from our trip to NC. We had a wonderful time with my family. Isabella loves playing with her cousins. We got to get on their new trampoline--which Isabella and I both loved. I got to see my close college friend, Kate, which was a nice treat because we got to go out without Isabella in-tow. Here are some pics from our time away:
This is our new cousin, Gibson. Isabella liked to show him how the toys worked on the bouncy.
We all went to paint pottery and do hand/footprints on tiles. Isabella did great!
Pops had to give Isabella some cookie ice cream sandwich which she loved!! Thanks for sharing, Pops.

This is just such a good picture.

Isabella got to really experience stairs for the first time. She would get very upset if we put the gate up.

This would be all of the cousins. We tried to have Isabella sit with them, but she wouldn't do that because she is so clingy to mommy. We had such a good trip. It would have been perfect if Matt were able to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment