It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Soft week - funny patient 1 part 2
It is nice to reminisce of last week- when things were slow, very, very slow. Well, just in time for Katie and Isabella to get back I get slammed with work. Anyway, I was reminiscing about my funny old lady with the funny name patient and I remembered the second part of her story. I was seeing her on the rehab floor and now she would talk to me- and it was quite humorous. A Hispanic man with a slight Hispanic accent was caring for the patient. When I asked how she was doing she yelled, "I can't understand anything this man is saying." "He is not speaking English." Well, he was speaking English just fine, but she didn't think he was speaking English and I found their conversation very amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment