It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Why would I be up at 3:30am?
well, the only reason I am up is because Isabella seemed to have woken up at 3 am and doesn't want to fall back asleep even though she is tired. This isn't the best time for all of this because we leave in the morning for NC. I just hope this isn't a sign of what is ahead for later on today. We will only be gone a week and i am sure we'll have too many pictures to share. She seems to be slowing down..wait..maybe not. Anyways..hope you are all doing well. You'll here from us in over a week. You might be lucky enough to hear from Matt though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment