Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Lost son has Returned

We are so happy that our brown dog, Rocco, has returned. I got a call yesterday from a man that had taken Rocco in last Thursday (when he went missing). He was only able to keep him for one night because the apartment complex he lives in does not allow pets. So, Friday he called the humane society and they picked up Rocco. So, I was confused because I went to the humane society on Thursday and gave them information on Rocco, but they had not called me.
I went there as soon as it opened and found Rocco right away. It was hard seeing him in the cage, but he looked okay. They had mixed up their paper work, so I didn't have to pay anything for them having him. But..there always seems to be a "but" in situations like these. I have to go to court in two weeks, because we got a citation. We are hoping we don't have to pay anything. We'll see..but we are so happy that Rocco is back in our home--it wasn't the same without him.

1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

YEAH!!!! We are so happy for you guys! Those "furry friends" of ours certainly seem priceless some days. Moses seems to be my constant companion when Paul's busy. So happy to hear the great news. Welcome home, Rocco!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails