If you are going to be a fisherman, which I hesitate to say that I am, there are a few things that you cannot be afraid of.....
1. Breaking your rod or your line (happened last week)
2. Getting snags, after all the bass like to live where there are snags (happens every time)
3. Getting Typhus (happened last fishing trip when I got pooped on by the Owls. However, the typhus actually came from bug bites (chiggers) )
For those who don't know, Typhus causes high fevers and makes you think you are never going to get better... until you get doxycycline and 24 hours later you are pretty much back to normal. Typhus is a rare disease that is reportable to the CDC. And where do the majority of Typhus cases happen..... south Texas.
4. Catching a big fish, which might break your rod (it happened tonight!!!!!)
5. Snakes (again, happened tonight - which reminded me how afraid I am of snakes. I was very glad when no one was around to hear me squeal like a middle school girl)
1 comment:
Chiggers! Typhus! It's one of those subtypes, yeah? Man...exotic. How did you get dx'd? Serum?
Post a Comment