well, Matt has been in Burma since Saturday. I haven't really heard much from him, but the team has gotten a little word out that things are going better than they were expecting. They are staying at a very nice hotel and are getting the rest that they need at night. They have been able to help some local doctors and hospitals with things like water and supplies. From what I can tell they even have visited a village and were able to help local people there with injuries. I am sure Matt will have a lot to blog about when he gets home next week.
We are doing okay at the home front. Isabella has gotten another tooth and is in good spirits (which is very good for mommy). Please continue to keep us in your prayers and some extra for Matt and his team.
I'll be posting some pictures of Isabella in the next day or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment