Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sibling Fun

We don't get to hang out with my brother and sister-in-law very much and so when it does happen it seems very special. My brother, Brian and his wife, Jen, came up to speak at a "Weekend to Remember" conference in St. Louis. So, we got to see them on Friday and then Sunday-Monday evening. We were sad that they did not have their kids with them..but it also seemed as though we were able to actually talk and get some real conversation time in. I have always looked up to my brother and it is nice that even though we are 8 years apart our relationship seems to get closer as we get older.  
And Jen is the sister I never had. 
We took them to the Budweiser Brewery and surprised them with how much fun it is. 


Don't they look so cute?



I realize the picture is not good... I am still learning about photography. Help me!



This are some of the brewery buildings. The place is huge!
They even enjoyed a little free beer at the end. 

M2 did great! What a trooper...he didn't get much sleep at all this whole day. 


I

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture of Jen and Brian in the truck. It would be a good PR pic for the museum

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails