Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day #2:

I am thankful for these:













I can no believe that God has given me these two little people to care for. What a blessing!
M1 is becoming a little girl instead of toddler.  I think it has already happened...but I am just starting to believe it.  She makes us laugh all the time with the new things she is saying and doing. 
M2 is our little man what more is there to say? I mean look at him.  He is my cuddle bug and he loves to laugh at his sissy. It is just priceless to watch them together. I am so glad that God has blessed us with at least two. It is just so fun to see them interact; I might not be saying that in two years when they are annoying each other and fighting.  I will just be thankful for now and come back to this blog post two years from now and remember. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails