Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hard Night

Today started out pretty good. Except that Sam woke up early so I ended up being a "bad" mom and putting on a movie for M1 so that I could nap on the couch. I always feel bad doing that, but at the same time I know I will be in a better mood the rest of the day if I get that hour and halfish nap.  M2's morning nap was the only one he ended up getting today so tonight was rough. Needless to say I am trying to figure out what I am thankful for today. I will go with something simple:

I am VERY thankful that my children are healthy!
Realizing that not everyone has healthy children it is hard not to mention that at least once in these 30 days of gratitude. I feel very blessed that neither of my children are sick, in the hospital for days or weeks at a time. I honestly do not know what I would do in a situation like that. I would hope and pray that I would have the faith in my Father to get me through each day. This is sounding like of morbid, but I just wanted to thank Jesus for this blessing that I have because I realize that they are in God's hands and I am just keeping an eye on them for Him. 
After writing that and thinking about that I am feeling a lot better and will probably not eat "as much" ice cream tonight. 

Psalm 127:3 "Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from Him."
Yes, M2 is eating a leaf. As I said in his last monthly update....EVERYTHING goes into his mouth. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails