Tuesday, November 9, 2010

S is 7 Months!

I can not believe another month has gone by. M2 is doing very well and growing as he should be. Just today I realized how much he is laughing and "talking." What a cute stage!  M1 was asking last night when her birthday is and we told her that there are other people that have birthdays before hers : Palmer (next month), daddy (Jan) and then it will be hers. She then asked about her brother's and we told her it was a few months after hers. I then realized that he is closer to being one than being born. 
My little man: 

Some things he has done this month:
~ still not sleeping through the night. I am feeding him at least once. 
~ taking two - three naps a day that range between 1 to 2 1/2 hrs long
~ sitting up without falling over (unless his sissy nocks him over)
~ eating veggies (peas, green beans, carrots, and squash)  at night with dinner
we have not moved onto fruits yet. 
~ loves his johnny jump!
~ he is starting to enjoy reading with his sissy
~ his favorite way (seems like only way) of discovery is thru his mouth. he puts everything into it!
this is new for me...M1 was not oral in any sort of way, so I will have to be on guard when he starts moving..not looking forward to this.
looking forward to what the next month holds


Sam looks a little funny in this picture, but I still like it. 


ahhh
Thank you Lord, for giving us this little man who has given our family so much joy. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails