I am thankful for FRIENDS.
Friend = watching your kids when you are having a particularly bad week
Friend = playing foosball until your wrists hurt
Friend = telling you the truth even when you don't really want to hear it
Friend = knowing when to listen and when to talk
Friend = getting you some chocolate just because
Friend = walking through the fire with you
*these are just a few*
Friendship has always been very important to me. I value it more and more as we move from place to place. God has always provided people where ever we have lived that I can connect with and live life with. There are some friends that come and go. I realize that those friendships are important; there are many I remember with a smile and even a laugh. Then there are some special ones that you know will stick it out with you no matter where you live. Thank you to all of my friends are past to present.
2 comments:
I will give you what the eye has not seen, and what the ear has not heard, and what the hand has not touched, and what has not arisen in the heart of man. -zesus chirst
find out more at http://ni8lights.blogspot.com/
nice blog
Post a Comment