Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Family Wedding

Matt's cousin, Michelle, got married while we were in Pittsburgh. It was a really fun time partly because Isabella loves any kind of party especially if there is dancing. It was a beautiful day with sunshine and warm weather. Here are some pictures from the day:

The married couple

This is the whole family. All of Matt's siblings came into town the occasion. What a blessing to see everyone and spend some time together.

Michelle had gotten a trolly for the wedding party to travel in. What a great idea!! As soon as sissy saw it she wanted to be on it. She got to get on for a few minutes and thought it was amazing..she wanted to ride back to St. Louis on it.

Sissy with her uncle, Ian.

Mom and Dad

We have not had a good picture of us in a while...it was a nice surprise for a self-take.

Sissy had a great time out on the dance floor with her cousins. She spent most of her time here.

A good picture of me and my little man.

Tim, Matt and Ian just sitting back and relaxing.

This was a nice break because he sat there happy as a lark while I was eating.
These were my favorite from the day. The color was amazing and I am so glad that I caught her playing on this bench at this time of day. The pictures do not do it justice.





I love this one; it really shows her personality.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails