Friday, October 8, 2010

Rest of Our Trip

I am sorry to say that I completely forgot about postingpics from the rest of our Pittsburgh trip. We were able to spend some time with friends our last two days there. One of Matt's buddies from HS lives near our alma mater so we went there after church on Sunday and took my "little sis" for a very special lunch to the Hot Dog Shoppe. It was so good to see her and see Geneva since they have done so much to the campus since we were there. It is hard to believe it had been 7 years since I walked to class or the dinning hall. I wish it had looked like this when we were there.
The new entrance into campus.

M1 and Carley

Old Main

M1 and our friend's daughter

M1 has her first iPad experience..she thought it was pretty cool (as did mommy).

Watching the first Steelers game.
Then the day that we were leaving PA we got to stop by and see our friends from Harlingen, TX. It was so good to see them since it had been almost three years. They have had two more kids since the last time we saw them and have built a new home. They have a lot of land and it is beautiful. Hopefully it won't be another three years.



This is Luke. He was born a month after M1 in TX. They looked so cute riding around together.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails