Thursday, September 9, 2010

S is 5 Months!

I can not believe I have a 5 month old already. I am sitting here watching him in his excersauser and he is figuring out how to play with the different toys and how to make it produce sounds..he is having a ball.
He loves his big sissy so much. Whenever she enters the room he just smiles and squeals. He loves to snuggle up with him and love on him...it is nice seeing them becoming good pals. I just pray it continues. He is starting to enjoy tummy time a little bit more. The best time of day is the morning because he seems to be his most relax during this time. He is rolling over more and more and even close to rolling from back to tummy. I think it is only a matter of time.
He is just so happy. I love this shot.

Here are some stats:
weight:16.4 pounds
length: need to check
~ he is reaching out to grab things now
~ on his 5 month birthday we left for his first long car ride...it did not go very well. it was a long day for mommy.
~ he loves to laugh at his sissy and just watch her
~ he still loves to cuttle and be close
~ he seems to have very sensitive skin which is prompted me to do exclusive cloth while we are at home and about town.
~ he loves to hear music and people singing.
~ he is taking three naps a day usually two 1 1/2-2 hours and then 1-45 minute nap.
~ he is still waking up at night. he was down to only one time for a few nights and has started waking up more again. this is not fun for me.
~ he has brought so much joy to our family and can't wait to see what he accomplishes during his 5th month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails