Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Winging

well, Matt found our camera in the jogger stroller. We forgot that we had put it in there when we went on a hike the day after I get back from Kingsville. HaHa!! I am a little forgetful these days. People told me that memory loss is something that is never quite the same after you have a child. It seems to be more true every day. (I am still getting my new camera though). We have had so many perfect picture and videos moments but did not have the camera on-hand. Now we do, so I'll be posting more recent pictures here in the near future.
Here are some pictures of Ian's winging back at the beginning of the month. We had a good day with them and his family. It was so nice to see his sister, Casey, and their parents. Isabella did great all day (didn't want to take a nap though with all of the excitement). She is going to be our social butterfly (like her mommy). Here are some pictures from after the ceremony:this is the whole Kemp family. Casey, her husband, Joe, Joelle, Ian, and Mr & Mrs. Kemp. I have no idea why my color changed and it is unlined. oh well. this was the whole group. everyone who got to come celebrate w/ the Kemps.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails