Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Lost IMPORTANT Item!!

hello friends and family, I sat down today to download photos from the last two weeks and i realized I didn't have my camera card. So, I have just down through our little home and looked everywhere for my camera and I am afraid it is lost. This is not good..i had some really cute pictures of Isabella on there and videos I wanted to share. I also had pictures from our last "trip" up to Kingsville, TX. My friend, Ian, got his wings. I was happy that he thought to ask me to come up there and share that with him and his family. So, Isabella and I went up and stayed the day. The ceremony was very nice--a little low-key (which was nice b/c of Isabella). It was great to see Ian and Joelle. They are doing well and heading up to Va Beach. We hope to see them one more time before they move. If i find my camera i will put some pictures of his winging and of Isabella being cute (as always). You never know maybe this is God's way of giving me a new camera!! We can only hope.
~K~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails