Saturday was a big day for me..... mowing grass - both our house and our friends' home who have moved away and have it on the market. I stopped by Joe Nash's house to borrow his weedwacker. If you would like to visit his blog to be introduced to the characters of this post, feel free to link to http://nashfamilyonlineblog.blogspot.com/ they have a very cool photo intro.
Anyway, I was returning the weedwacker. I was tired. I was very hungry. I did not have on my glasses.
I saw their cat outside of their house, which was unusual. Joe was not at home and I called him and he seemed surprised. I was very surprised that the cat would not come inside the house. After a few attempts I cajoled the cat into the house - and he went crazy!! Jumping up the walls, tearing around the house the cat was out of control. He ran to the back of the kitchen.
Then I looked to the other side of the house and out of the bedroom comes the Nash's cat klondike.... I said to myself "I have made a terrible mistake". That's right, the Nash's only have one cat. In case the names of the characters threw you off - I had just put a cat, not belonging to the Nash's into their house. The one I had grappled with was a stray!
As I left, I thought.... maybe I need to wear my glasses all of the time
No comments:
Post a Comment