Everything is still going fine with katie and the baby. Although she continues to sleep poorly she feels generally well. We wouldn't even describe ourselves as anxious at this point, however.....
I feel inside that something big is coming (obviously) and it is causing me to act out in strange ways. I have been thinking a lot about going camping or hiking into Mexico. I wonder about how cold it would be to go cayaking in the ocean this week. I have smoked a chicken in a clay pot (see previous blog). And the other night I decided that I would sleep outside in our yard.
I feel inside that something big is coming (obviously) and it is causing me to act out in strange ways. I have been thinking a lot about going camping or hiking into Mexico. I wonder about how cold it would be to go cayaking in the ocean this week. I have smoked a chicken in a clay pot (see previous blog). And the other night I decided that I would sleep outside in our yard.

So I got a bed made up for me and my dog and there we slept. How did we sleep you ask? Fitfully of course. That is generally how you sleep when you are camping unless you have been hiking all day and feel tremendously tired. How long did we sleep? Until 5 AM when the rain started - and our warm house and bed seemed to appealing to stay outside.
2 comments:
Yes, it is true the expectant father does act out in unusual ways. Your Dad used to build things. The picture of you and Rocco is a riot. Love Mom
Hy Katie!
I got to your site thru Sarah's! You girls do a great job with pictures and information!
Glad to hear you're feeling well. Know you're excited about that baby! I'll look for your folks tomorrow at chuch to get all of your news.
Stay well and relax! That baby really will come out! It's a miracle!
Love- Momma Young for all here
Post a Comment