She is really good with her letters already so we are going to start to write as well. I found a blog that did this "letter of the week" idea and thought it would really help me with direction to teaching Isabella. I just want to be more intentional in our day-to-day.
I asked her what her favorite letter was and she said "I." So, we got started.
We started off the week with coloring the letter.

Then we got to make an Icee.


Later in the week all of us went to the ICE RINK! I have wanted to take Isabella Ice Skating for almost a year now. I had really wanted to take her this winter, but Matt kindly reminded me that I was not in "great condition" (meaning pregnant) to fulfill this dream. I had completely forgotten about "my condition" for a few minutes. Here are some pics from our time.
It was a fun week. I think I am going to do "B" next.
No comments:
Post a Comment