Here are some pictures of what the finished product looked like. You can decide for yourself if I did a good job. The pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.
It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Monday, July 5, 2010
1st Hair Cut
Well, I am a little slow with some things and Isabella's hair is one of them. I had put off getting her hair cut b/c it just wasn't that long. But the ends have really been bothering me lately. We were getting ready for our trip back to Harlingen and I did not have the time to take her to a salon so I decided that I would just do it myself. She really had a great time too.
Here are some pictures of what the finished product looked like. You can decide for yourself if I did a good job. The pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.


Here are some pictures of what the finished product looked like. You can decide for yourself if I did a good job. The pictures aren't the best, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment