Well, we are doing pretty well. I seem to be getting frustrated lately. One reason is because I can not find my camera battery charger with extra battery...so, I can not take pictures. Maybe this is an excuse that I can get my Christmas present early. I have been saving for a Digital SLR for months now and hopefully will get the last remaining dollars needed for my Christmas presents. But since I currently have no other way of getting pictures then maybe I should just get it a little before Christmas. I don't think Matt will go for that reasoning.
The other reasons for my frustration has mainly come from our little bundle of joy..which she is, but as of late she has become quite difficult. She is still on a food strike..this has been going on for about 8 months now. Then there is the bedtime issue; she is not going to sleep well. Last night for instance she did not fall asleep until almost 10pm!!
This parenting thing can be difficult and draining. I have a feeling we are going to have a couple of very hard weeks ahead with trying to stick to our guns and discipline. If anyone has any advice for us it would be welcome at this point. We really want to do this is a Godly way and try to figure out what is going on behind the behavior, but that seams difficult with a two year old.
Lord, give me grace and strength for what is to come.
1 comment:
Hey Katie! I have been meaning to call you for quite a while now!! Sorry!! I totally feel your pain on the food strike and bedtime stuff. We have SOOOOO been through that and are still sorting it out, but things are so much better these days! I'd love to chat with you sometime soon and share what worked (and didn't work) for us with Natalie as well as catch up with you!! When is a good time to call you?
Love,
Kristen
Post a Comment