Saturday, December 5, 2009

21 weeks!

We are halfway there now to having our son home with us. It still seem forever away and I am sure it will feel that way until I only have one or two months to go. I am finally starting to really show (I am sorry I can not post any pictures yet b/c I have not found my camera battery...hopefully soon). We are starting to sort through some names and it seem yet again that Matt is very picky. With Isabella it seemed like I was pulling teeth for him to agree on a name. I think I was hoping since this time it is a boy it would be a little easier..that does not seem to be the case. We did decide however to keep the name a secret until he is born...there has to be some sort of surprise. I am feeling pretty good and hope that continues until the end.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails