Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Flight Show (from a while ago)

The pic above is just of Izzy playing outside...she loves being outside.
I think I mentioned a while back that we were able to go to a flight show at the Air Force base here in September. It was a lot of fun for all of us. The planes were very loud and Izzy didn't seem to like that as much...she would not keep her earplugs in her ears. Matt and I really enjoyed seeing all of the planes on the ground and then in the air. They are pretty amazing!!

It was neat to imagine my friend, Ian, flying one of them and what he could do. I still can't really imagine what it feels like to be up there going at the speed that they are. Here are some pics that I got with my 35 mm SLR...I just got the pics today.









2 comments:

Natalie said...

great photos, Sheepy!

AKPA JULIET said...

visit www.juliethealthboostingtips.blogspot.com
it is an irressistible site with loaded informations.free of charge

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails