Monday, February 23, 2009

some thoughts

well, I have shown you some cute pictures of Isabella and our family, but I haven't gotten to tell you some things that I have been processing lately. We have been very busy down here in the southern tip of Texas. The cool weather is coming to a close and with that we are seeing that our time here is as well.
We are trying our hardest to live these last four months (that is going to fly by) in a way that we won't regret. It seems like yesterday that we Matt was driving that 26 foot truck and me driving our little saturn over 1500 miles down here. I was barely pregnant and Matt was about to start three years of intensive training. We are now leaving with a beautiful growing little girl, friends that we will have for a lifetime and hopefully a little wiser than we were before.
We still have one more year of medical training before us before in St. Louis before we are done. I say "we" because I am going through this with Matt and it is an ending and beginning for us both.
I can't wait to see what God does with us in St. Louis. He will be challenging us in different way I am sure, but I know that He will get us through like He always has.
I just thought I'd share some of the things that are on my mind these days as we are starting to pack and get ready for this next step in our adventure. If you think of us please be praying for us during this transition into a new city and new people.

1 comment:

Heather Miller said...

May the Lord provide a specific "place" for you in Saint Louis!! We love you guys!
-Heather

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails