Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Back

well, everyone I am so sorry that I have neglected the blog the last month (crazy how time flies).
To be honest I can't seem to pull myself away from looking at places to live in St. Louis; craig's list is addictive when you are getting ready to move. We are getting ready to move in four and a half months--I can't believe it! There is a lot to do before then and we are going to make the best of our time left here with our friends.
We just got back from a week in Orlando. It was cold and we weren't too happy about that. No, we didn't go to any of the parks b/c 1. it was too cold 2. it is crazy expensive and 3. Isabella is too young for most of it. I wanted to take her to sea world, but it was too cold and too expensive.
well, anyways.. we did get a few pictures from Walt Disney Downtown.
Isabella loves carousels! After this shot Matt went and put her on a horse.
These next two pictures were taken at the Ghiardelli Chocolate Soda Shop. It was SO good! We don't have to teach Isabella to like sweets--it is in her blood.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails