
We had Isabella's birthday party and it was a lot of fun. She seemed to have a blast with her friends and the bounce house that we got to borrow from a friend. This was the cake that I made and it turned out really good (I think). You can't tell from this picture, but it was two layers; Elmo is the second layer. It was a lot of fun and a a lot of work to make. Now that I have done it once..it can only get better from here--right??


Isabella love it when people sing "Happy Birthday" to her. She gets this big grin on her face as you can see in the following video. She is all about the "me, me, me."


She did like her cake!!!
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISABELLA!! The cake looks GREAT!! I'm very impressed. She is adorable. I love the video of her jumping - what a cutie.
-Heather
Awww, very cute videos!
Post a Comment