Wednesday, February 20, 2008

So ready for Feb. to be over

Well, as everyone can see (or read) Matt has had a long month so far. I am ready for it to be over. He hasn't been home for more than two hours at night because he gets home at 7ish and needs to get in bed around 9. This isn't so hot for a married couple, but it could be worse. I am always thinking of worse case scenario. Why is that?? Why are some people prone to think about the worst thing happening? I really don't understand it....I am a little crazy at times about it. Such as: whenever i am walking down a flight of stairs (which doesn't happen to often down here) I think to myself "What if i were to trip and fall head down into a tragic tumble down there stairs and seriously hurt myself?" Now, what normal person thinks like this on a regular basis?? Anyone else out there with outlandish thoughts like mine?? (Besides, Heidi--I already know you think like this too).
Sorry about the ranting, I guess i just wanted to write about something random and that sure fit both categories.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Well, you could always think of the positive side of things and be thankful he's not overseas fighting in Iraq or something. Maybe that will help get your outlandish thoughts out of your head. haha

Anonymous said...

Oh Katie...I think we all think outlandish thoughts from time to time (just the way we are wired in this fallen world). Spend 2 or 3 seconds on those kinds of thoughts, then focus your thoughts and actions on how they can glorify God each day!!

Love you...Dad

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails