Saturday, June 30, 2007

SALSA EMPIRE

Well, I have a great year in residency and all..... I am excited about what I have learned. I have gotten positive feedback. I am even finding my way into a place in family medicine which is unique. These are all great things. I love my job. I have good relationships with my patients. However, I am still considering a year off. Why you ask? An empire of salsa......


I have become somewhat reknown for my homemade salsa. It is very inexpensive and fresh, using mostly local ingredients. I make it in a blender. In fact, I think I wrote about it in an early blog entry.


If I can get some start up money I could get a pretty good business going. All I need is an industrial size blender, pounds and pounds of fresh jalapenos, onions, tomatillos, and extremely large cans of diced tomatoes. If anybody has an interest, let me know

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails