Saturday, June 30, 2007

FISH STORIES

I'm sorry to say that I have not blogged about this until now... but for the last month, I am a fisherman. Legal, licensed, Texas resident, fisherman. It's ironic. I have gone fishing about 5 times and the only time I caught something was before I had a license (which is technically illegal) but it was only catfish, which is the equivalent of stealing moldy bread that has been thrown in a dumpster.

Well, I have been in the ocean, drainage ditches, and lakes, and nothing biting. But, I have a friend who is a doctor with private land and private water that has never been fished, so there is some hope there.

Every one I meet has a fish story down here, it seems that everyone else can catch fish except for me. I will keep you all up to date......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does the time you captured a duck while fishing on the Beaver River count as a fish story?? How long did he live on our front porch? Just wondering.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails