Monday, April 9, 2007

cold Easter!!

From Isabella:
It was the coldest day that i have ever experienced in my short life!! it got down to 37. mommy was very upset that Isabella couldn't wear her cute outfit that she had planned for me. but i still think i looked really cute in my new hoody that mommy got me for our trip to VA. I also wore my carolina blue pants; yes, i am wear carolina blue even though i am a girl!!!
we went over to my friend the Lee's house for dinner..it was really yummyy..we had this chicken, rice, mexican dish along with salad and rolls. Aunt Sarah got my mommy some mini eggs--her favorite. Mommy told me that we won't have an Easter without them.
I am sorry that we didn't take any pictures--mommy forgot. We will get dressed in our Easter clothes next week and take a picture at church because it will be back into the 80's and 90's this week. this weather down here is crazy! i am excited about getting in the pool though for teh first time. Mommy just got my bathing suit, so i am all ready.
stay tuned for pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Isabella, Sorry your 1st Easter was so cold. We were too. Is there a furnace in your house for times like this?
Jesus loves you and so do we.
Gramma Pat

afreakforjc said...

Weird. The first time I read that I thought "37? That's normal body temperature!"

Unknown said...

Good day! I received your blog from a woman counseling my boyfriend about career direction. A little background on us: we both live in Maryland, we are followers of Jesus, we are 25 years old, both headed in the medical field and planning on getting married this year or next. My boyfriend, Jeremy, has been considering Med school, becoming a PA or nursing anesthesiologist. After much prayer and council he is feeling like he should go to med school. As much as this is very exciting I also have some concerns. The reason I shied away from him doing med school is the time he would have to give away now and as long as he is in practice. I am very passionate about family and want to have my husband around to keep marriage strong and be a good father when we have children. Can you give me any thoughts on these things since you are walking this out now? You can e-mail me at beccaorban@hotmail.com. Thanks and God bless!

Rebecca

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails