My brother and his family were in Montana for the month of July and got to stop here for a few day son their way home. It was so fun having them here (it was a packed house but it worked out well).
My niece Brantley, is so tall and grown-up...it seems like a few weeks ago that she was in our wedding (not wanting to walk down the isle). Palmer is all boy and loves to play outside. He and M1 are a lot a like. They both have so much energy and don't want to go to bed...ever. Gibson is so cute. We got to have him for one morning while the older kids went to the City Museum. He and Izzy had a great time playing together. It is moments like these that are hard for me. I would love to live near them so that they can grow up together. I have to step back and remember that God has placed us here and given us a community that we love.
Brantley got to practice some face painting. She did great for her first time! I think I see a future summer job. :)
Everyone but Meg and I went to the zoo one morning. I met them on the Art Museum hill for a picnic lunch. It was wonderful in the shade and the kids had fun because the sprinklers were on.
All of us (except Matt and Meg) went to Ted Drew's one night. Yummy!! Everyone loved the custard.
Thanks for making us a stop on your way home.
We loved having you and look forward to the next time.








No comments:
Post a Comment