Wednesday, August 15, 2012

1st Day

I just can not believe  my baby girl started Kindergarden today. It was a crazy start because our alarms did not go off so we were running around a little bit.  We are so happy with the school she is attending. I was sad because I wasn't able to sit down with her at the table this morning and have breakfast with her (because of the alarm mishap).  Matt did though and had a few special words with her.
The classes met in the gym and she did not want us to leave but I am sure she will have a great first day. She is so outgoing and kind...I just hope the other kids are kind too.  I am already thinking about the end of the year and what her last day of Kindergarden will look like; what she will have learned; how she will bloom. It is exciting!
Here are some pictures from the morning:

She looks pretty cute and ready to go.

                                                               Walking up to the school.

                                                           Sitting with her class

                                                                           Little sis waiting.

                                                           Little brother.

                         With her class.  Praying she has a wonderful day. We love you sweet girl!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails