Friday, July 8, 2011

A Project Completed

I had started this project probably two months ago when I started collecting cans. I needed 8 and it took me a while to actually remember to save them. Yes, we did move them into our new home. I had to get this project done. I had all of the supplies I would need: cans, paint and the brushes. We realized that we even had wood I could use in our new garage that the previous owners left. So, I was all set to go.
M1 helped me paint the cans ( I wish I had taken some pics of her while painting, but alas I did not).
I had found this idea on another blog..I am sorry that I do not remember which one. It was fun doing something with M1 and for her to see something finished that she helped make.






Iwas very surprised how many browns are in a box. I probably should have put yellow and orange together as well. That is okay..I am very happy with the end product and M1 seems to like it too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails