Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our New Home

I realize we have been in our new home for a little while now and some of you have wanted to see proof of the fact.  We are slowly getting settled and I finally got some paint on the walls.


We love these chairs our realtor gave us and Matt made the planter...I was impressed. 


The new dinning room color.  I look forward to getting our new table. 

This is the view from the dinning room. This is the cleanest it has been in a while. 

The view when you first walk in the front door. 

These are the the grates all throughout the house. I love the character. 

The newly painted fireplace. 

The sunroom/playroom. Wanting to paint this too..any ideas?

My man working on the new wall in the kids room. 

Kids room in progress. 

M1's side

M2's side

This is where M2 has been sleeping (my closet). He loves it and sleeps so good. 

Our bed around

The other half of our room.

Well, that is the first tour. I will post more as the progress continues. I did not include the pics of the guest room because it is not picture worthy yet; I will get there.  For the time being I hope you liked the tour. 

4 comments:

Jessi said...

It looks great! And you've used the space so well! And how 'bout those windows in the LR?! How funny that you have room in your closet to fit S. ;-)

ahmed nabeel tariq said...

yor home is sweat
ahmednabeel.blogspot.com

Heather Miller said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for posting the pics. :)

Gramma Pat said...

Love the gray in the LR. It is coming along nicely. Thanks for posting. I admire your talent. Love the pic of the kids in the pac n play.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails