| First time in the sandbox..he wasn't sure what to do, but he got into it after a few minutes. I just had to make sure he wasn't eating it. |
| This was his first swing ride. I knew he would love it and it was more than I expected. |
| He was having the time of his life! |
Some New Things:
~ He is laughing and babbling a lot now. Loves to say "mama, dada, and yaya."
~ He is signing "all done"..we are working on "more" and "please."
~ He still continues to refuse to crawl.
~ He still has no teeth--I expect them any day now.
~ He is my little cuddly man and loves to sit with mommy and daddy.
~ He likes to stand and hang on to things and is starting to cruise around furniture.
~ He is starting to get upset about not getting around..he wants to walk everywhere; this is
not very fun for me since I have to hold his hands all of the time.
~ He loves to eat and still makes his "mmmmm" sounds while eating.
~ He seems to eat whatever we put in-front of him, which is a nice change from his sissy.
~ Whenever Matt is holding him everyone says how much he looks like him.
I know he is doing a lot more but I am a little tired right now and don't feel much like thinking too much about it. I will have a much better list at his 1 year!
1 comment:
My first 3 kids slept through the night by 3 months old. My 4th child didn't sleep through the night until after his first birthday. Number 5 is 5 months old today and still gets up 1-3 times per night. You would think that with 5 kids I would figure out the trick, but no. So frustrating!
Post a Comment