We had M1's 4th birthday party last weekend and we all had a blast! We were so thankful that a few of M1's friends could come and celebrate with us. We had a pool party..thats right a pool party in February.
We belong to a complex that is a lot like a YMCA so they have a great indoor pool that is very accommodating to young kids. So, without delay here are some shots from the evening:
 |
| So fun!! |
 |
| the pics didn't come out well because of the lighting..my photographer friend was even having trouble. |
 |
| Little man was loving the water. |
 |
| My good friend, Erin and M2's little friend, Finley. |
 |
| I was pretty excited about this banner.. I had a good time making it. Will be making another for M2's birthday. |
 |
| I was uber excited about this cake!! My friend, Liana helped me. This was my first fondant experience and it went a lot better than I thought..it is not hard to work with. |
 |
| Everyone was excited about having cake. I have realized that my little girl is NOT a cake girl. She was supper excited to see it, but she only had one or two bites. She is like her mama...a ice cream girl. |
It was a great party..definitely one to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment