It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Push-Ups & Sit-Ups Here I Come!
I had decided to start doing a little bit of strength training. I tried doing this before but did not finish it..this time I AM going to finish. It is a 6 week program to get to try to get up to 100 push-ups. I don't think I will get that many..but even 50 would be AMAZING! I had started off doing only 2 push-ups. This was a big blow to my pride. I thought for sure I could do at least 5, but alas I was very wrong. I will give a weekly update to share how I am progressing..and this will give me a bit of accountability. Anyone want to join me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment