The cookies turned out really good! I am happy that the first thing I made in the KA turned out so well. I would hate for the memory to be tainted with a bad ending to the day.
It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
It Works!
Since I was so excited just to get my kitchen aid I thought I would share the first thing we made in it. I decided to go classic and make some chocolate chip cookies. I found this good lookin' recipe from a blog that I have come to really like. They have a lot of good recipes. But you can find the cookie recipe here
Isabella loves to help me in the kitchen. Sometimes it is difficult to let her help just because I can get it done a lot faster by myself but I realize these moments are precious and she will not always want to help me. So, I take a step back and let her make a mess.


Yumm-O
The cookies turned out really good! I am happy that the first thing I made in the KA turned out so well. I would hate for the memory to be tainted with a bad ending to the day.
The cookies turned out really good! I am happy that the first thing I made in the KA turned out so well. I would hate for the memory to be tainted with a bad ending to the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment