Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Around the house

It has been a while and I am sorry. I am getting worse at keeping this up...but again I will say that I will try harder. Isabella has been growing up so fast this last month; she is saying new words everyday and loves to say "mama" (FINALLY!!).
These few pictures are from around the house in the last few weeks:I don't know why this picture comes up sideways..but just tilt your head b/c it is a cute picture. She loves to "swim" now during her bathtime.

This was a week that she was under the weather and not feeling well. It was so sad to see her on the couch like that..you know they don't feel well when they just laydown where they are. It was really cute though.
These next two pictures are of my two peeping toms. Isabella and Rocco love to go to the fence and look at the other dogs. Isabella says "hi" to them everyday. Again, it is just really cute.




This is a flower bush in our back yard and she loves to go smell the flowers. As you can tell she is getting more and more hair. She won't get me put it up..i hope that she will soon.

1 comment:

NattaScatta said...

i love the turtle on the butt!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails