Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!

I have been wanting to make this cake for four years!! And finally I got to this year. Maybe one day I'll get to make it for my brother's birthday--HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIAN!!
The cake was a success...it was the first dessert to be finished.



Isabella was just happy that she was able to be outside. It has rained all morning, but then cleared up two hours before our get together. What a fun day to celebrate the indepence of our country. We thank God that he has given us a place that we can worship him freely. We are very thankful for the men and woman who have steped out and defended our country for the last 200 + years.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie and Matt -
Love the pictures! I just got a google/blogger account so now I can add comments to your blogs. Little Isabella is growing so quickly! What a cutie!!!

Brian Goins said...

thanks for the birthday wish and cake. Glad you didn't send me a piece! One day we'll have the honor of celebrating b-day together. And we can make a Labor Day cake for you. Whatever that is.

Andrea said...

Hey Katie!! I love your blog! Isabella is getting so big...and cuter by the post ;) I started a blog, but don't know how to link us up...haha. I'm kinda slow ;)Hope things are great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails