Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our largest craft project yet

Well, after 8 months of having this on my brain and wanting to finish it, we finally got our headboard completed!!!
This project was started with the help of my friend, Heidi, when she was visiting. We got a curtain done and got all of the fabric i would need to complete a headboard. It was going to look great in our bedroom, well the morning that we were going to get to the headboard part, the break-in happened and so went the project.
I didn't get to pull it all out again until the beginning of this new year. Anyways...we got out to Lowe's and got the wood. It just happened to be the windiest day of the year (sometime like 50 mph)--crazy!
Well, here are the final results. I think it is pretty good for a first time. Tell me your thoughts.




1 comment:

Beth said...

That looks great! I'm so jealous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails