Thursday, October 25, 2007

My sweet husband that is always away

For those of you who know what residency is like you understand why i don't see my husband for more than 1 hour for days in a row some months. And when your spouse enjoys something in the medical world that causes them to be away more (i.e.- o.b. or sports med) it can be even less often. well, my husband love sports medicine and so this being football season he is trying to get to every high school game that he can. I am glad that he gets to go b/c he loves it so much and he is like a little school boy on that sideline. These last few weeks have been one of those times when we don't see him. Tonight he is going to another away game and won't be home till after 11. But he surprised Isabella and I and got to come home early and be with us for about 20 minutes. He also surprised me with (probably my favorite food item in Harlingen) a fajita quesadilla from La Playa (the nicest mexican restaurant in town). It was something little for me, but it was a great gesture.
Here is a video of matt and Isabella from this afternoon when Matt got to come home. I thought it was just so cute!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love Isabella's laugh! SO CUTE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails