Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Catch up continued

This is my favorite recent picture.


SEPTEMBER:
September was a very full month; Isabella and I went to North Carolina on the 18th and spent a week there with my parents and then Matt came up and we went to Wilmington for Mike Gardner's wedding. We got to stay at a beach house for a couple of nights and see a lot of friends from Philadelphia. We had a wonderful time and Isabella decided that she was going to start doing all new things while we were away--she started clapping with her hands open, playing peck-a-boo, holding her own sippy cup (and drinking), and she is sitting up so well.
Gran, Pops, uncle Brian and aunt Jenn, Palmer and Brantley had such a great time with her. It was so nice for all of us to have some time together. It was a bit difficult for me to leave as fall was on its way --the leaves were starting to change and the air was a little crisp at night. I miss fall. Anyways, here are some pictures and video of our time:
This is my great friend, Sarah, who came up from Atlanta to meet Isabella and spend some time with me. We were so happy to have her and loved that she drove up to see us.
We also celebrated my mom's 60th birthday wish a surprise lunch with our family and some friends...we also surprised my dad and included him on the cake because he turned 60 in Aug.

1 comment:

the Becks inc. said...

Hey!
I can't believe how CUTE and ADORABLE Isabella is!!! I hope I get to meet her in person one day. She really is a gorgeous baby and it's great to have you guys back online!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails