Here is a picture of Isabella and i that Matt took recently. Check out my hair cute--i did the "mom" thing and got it chopped off. i guess you can't tell that well..but know that it hits just at my shoulders when it is curly.
It seems that change is apart of our lives; I just pray that we are able to live it in a way that glorifies our Lord.
Here is a picture of Isabella and i that Matt took recently. Check out my hair cute--i did the "mom" thing and got it chopped off. i guess you can't tell that well..but know that it hits just at my shoulders when it is curly.
3 comments:
Katie, I love your hair cut. It really IS cute. Gramma Pat
Matt, do you know if you'll be going to Mike's wedding in Sept?
-d
Katie,
Your hair cut is adorable!! It suits you so well!
We are moving to Sayre on June 7th. I'm so sad! :-(
Post a Comment