This is Matt writing..... I have recently gotten home from a medical education conference in Corpus Christi. CC is the closest city 2 hours away and it is still not much of a city. It was a great experience. ALSO stands for Advanced Life Support in Obstetrics. We reviewed basic skills of labor and delivery as well as some more advanced (how to use forceps, vaccuum, etc).
So far this week I worked 40 hours and then was gone for two days (this means I was at home about 10 hours all week).......... so when I called Katie yesterday I was able to ask her what it would be like being a single mother.
I don't remember exactly how she worded it.... it may have not really been words but the sounds that she made.... nonetheless the communication was clear. Being a single parent would not be easy.
No comments:
Post a Comment