Tuesday, March 27, 2007

lovey dovey




Here are my two beautiful babies!! Rocco loves Isabella so much and it is so cute. She has started looking at him and smiling when he is close.
This is her favorite time of day--after mommy or daddy changes her and puts her on the bed to play and talk with her. She is talking back and loves to smile and laugh at us. She is now 6 weeks old and as matt said in the last entry--she is doing great!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Katie, Thank you for the beautiful pictures. I miss you and pray for you. Love Gramma Pat

Shuping Family said...

So cute!

NattaScatta said...

We definitely need to talk soon! Yes, I am really busy with stuff, but I will find some time to give you a call. I want to hear how things are going with your babies! :)

afreakforjc said...

Cute baby pictures!

tallmingo said...

Isabella Isabeautiful!!!

Well done Team Moslener on a lovely little girl. Can't wait to see her in person. Matthew, a quick update on your favorite MLB team. That's right the Bucco's are undefeated (1-0) as they defeated the Houston 'Stros 4-2 in the 10th inninng. Do I smell penant????????

Mike Gardner

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails