Monday, March 26, 2007

Diversity



True to the name of this blog - life changes II -it really is amazing how a baby changes your life.




On Saturday we went with friends to an outlet mall we we walked around with our babies in strollers. We had a great time - Isabella had a good day and that means we were happy.... when baby is happy, we are happy. When baby sleeps, we are happy and we sleep. When baby eats well, we are happy.




We really can't complain - Isabella has been doing very well during the night. We only wake up once usually. She knows when it is night time and we are very thankful to God for that.




To continue on the subject of diversity, I did something for the first time recently....


I planted flowers! My dad and I had worked on a flower bed recently and on his last visit he planted some flowers. I added some recently and I enjoyed it so much that I don't know hot to put it into words. In fact, if you think I am silly then you probably have never planted flowers. And if you have then you probably share some of my feelings...




here is a picture of my flower bed in our yard.... again, I am amazed myself that this is actually what I am writing about, but what can you do - rule number 3 of blogging is that you are supposed to be honest - so I figured I shouldn't break them all.















And here is one more picture that I think is exceptional - this flower is called a lantana - it is a woody bush with lots of these flowers. It is amazing how many colors are in each one.






1 comment:

Ana and Rich Shoemaker said...

The garden looks great! I share your feelings exactly. I get really excited when our tomato plants start to bud. I stop short of naming them, but those first few buds are my favorite and get lots of attention :)
I think rule #4 of blogging is write comments are other people's blogs so they know someone is reading them. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails