Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Harlingen, TX population 57,455




Well, we are home.... It is really interesting how everything changes very quickly. I am so thankful to be home this week with Katie and Isabella. We are all generally well, but also generally tired. Isabella eats well and sleeps well, but she has been sleeping more during the day and less at night. Katie is doing well with breast feeding and it seems to be easier as she goes.

One of our big concerns has been how Rocco would interact with Isabella, but so far things have been ok. He is definitely acting differently and getting much less attention from mama.

We have been blessed very much by the community here bringing us food and diapers, and generally there for anything we would need. It is kind of funny though, because with a little baby there is not a whole lot that you need, other than sleep.

Katie is a beautiful mother - clearly called by God to this wonderful task. She is very happy and patient and I amazed by her graciousness.

Here she is with Isabella and Rocco




And the face you have been waiting to see.........



4 comments:

Ana and Rich Shoemaker said...

awww!! so cute! I wish I could hold her. Glad to hear that nursing is going so well. It's really a precious time. Katie, the pain doesn't last forever, just persevere :)
Lots of love from the Shoemakers ~

NattaScatta said...

i am just loving her from afar. she's gorgeous and so is her mother. call if there's anything i can do from western pa. =)

Kate said...

She is just beautiful! My mom and I think she looks just like you, Sheepy! Glad to see pics of you and baby and to hear that you are doing well! ... for the most part. :)
Much Love, Kate

Shuping Family said...

Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails