| Day before delivery |
| M1 was so excited that the baby was a girl and M2 as not too excited. Don't think he liked being in the hospital. |
| My mom was here for over three weeks! It was so wonderful to have her for such a long time..I don't know what I would have done without her. |
| Dad got to come and we all went to Grant's Farm one afternoon and it was wonderful to get out. I love this picture. |
| We had to celebrate M2's birthday since we were in the hospital. We waited till Pops was there. M2 was so happy that we were singing to him..it was so cute. |
| And there are three..I can't believe it. |
1 comment:
Congrats again!! Love this blog update :) For me, when I was holding baby #3, it didn't always seem like I had 3 children...but when I saw all 3 of them on the sofa for a picture...I would almost do a double take, like "OH MY GOODNESS, I have 3 children!" Enjoy!!!
Post a Comment